AZ | Handgun Combatives (Page, AZ) 1 Day
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is designed for the intermediate to advanced shooters. Instruction will cover proper handgun retention, deployment and shooting fundamentals. The course will focus on the shooting and handling of a handgun in relation to its real world applications in an urban environment. The students will engage targets out to 25 yards with their pistol, with the emphasis on proper use of cover, shooting positions, and the human ability of rapid threat assessment. The course will also cover basic combatives, striking, grappling, and ground fighting so that the student is exposed to high intensity scenarios and will still be able to perform under extreme mental and physical stress.
1. Your handgun (Semi-automatic Pistol preferred) must be fully functional, have all factory-installed safety devices intact, and have no dangerous modifications (such as a "hair" trigger, or a removed trigger guard, etc.)
2. You will need a to be able to conceal your firearm with a garment which includes the need for a concealment holster.
3. Sturdy Belt
4. A minimum of two magazines - single or one double magazine pouch
5. Electronic hearing protection
7. Eye Protection
8. Loose pants
9. Hiking Boots or Athletic Shoes - NO SANDALS or OPEN TOED SHOES
10. T-Shirt (Long Sleeve preferred) or Polo - NO LOW- CUT HALTER TOPS, HALF CUT TOPS, OR SPAGHETTI STRING SHIRT ALLOWED
11. Rain Gear (WE TRAIN RAIN OR SHINE)
12. Sun Screen (Recommended)
13. Bug Spray i.e. Mosquito Repellent (Recommended)
14. NO alcohol prior to, or during training
15. Do NOT take any medication or drugs before or during training that have mind altering effects or causes drowsiness
16. If you need to take them, please schedule your training for a later date.
17. For the safety you & your unborn child: if you are pregnant, or think you are pregnant, you WILL NOT be allowed to participate.
18. Ammunition Requirements and Quantity:
19. Bring the following quantities of new, factory ammunition
20. Pistol: 400 rounds (minimum)
21. Please Note: This will be a physically challenging class. Everyone will find a place in this training within their limits, but it will be important that you know your limits, and do not exert yourself beyond your own capabilities. Please make sure you are prepared and able to engage in intense physical activity and exercise.
Signed Waiver Required
- Page, Az Sunday, 3/29/2020$250$2500$0