Sherman Collision Repair- Private Event
Time & Location
About the Event
Concealed Carry and Firearms Training Class. All Day Event
Waver required, please print and bring it with you. It can be found on front page of website. Thanks!!
Catered event (Lunch)
1. Your handgun must be fully
functional, have all factory-installed safety devices intact, and have no dangerous
modifications (such as a "hair" trigger, or a removed trigger guard, etc.)
2. You will need a to be able to conceal your firearm with a garment which includes
the need for a concealment holster.
3. Sturdy Belt
4. A minimum of two magazines - single or one double magazine pouch
5. Electronic hearing protection
7. Eye Protection
8. Loose pants
9. Hiking Boots or Athletic Shoes - NO SANDALS or OPEN TOED SHOES
10. T-Shirt (Long Sleeve preferred) or Polo - NO LOW- CUT HALTER TOPS, HALF
CUT TOPS, OR SPAGHETTI STRING SHIRT ALLOWED
11. Rain Gear (WE TRAIN RAIN OR SHINE)
12. Sun Screen (Recommended)
13. Bug Spray i.e. Mosquito Repellent (Recommended)
14. NO alcohol prior to, or during training
15. Do NOT take any medication or drugs before or during training that have mind
altering effects or causes drowsiness
16. If you need to take them, please schedule your training for a later date.
17. For the safety you & your unborn child: if you are pregnant, or think you are
pregnant, you WILL NOT be allowed to participate.
18. Ammunition Requirements and Quantity:
19. Bring the following quantities of new, factory ammunition
20. Pistol: 200 rounds (minimum)
21. Please Note: This will be a physically challenging class. Everyone will find a
place in this training within their limits, but it will be important that you know your
limits, and do not exert yourself beyond your own capabilities. Please make sure
you are prepared and able to engage in intense physical activity and exercise.
- Sherman Collision Employees$0$00$0